Private Clients Back
Our Private Client service is specifically designed for individuals and families who require a bespoke insurance solution to protect their high value property, possessions and vehicles.
We have access to a range of insurance products that can be individually tailored to include irreplaceable collections of art or antiques, items of sentimental jewellery and watches to state of the art technology.
Protection for the buildings of your individual homes can be arranged on a bespoke solution to take into account a range of dwellings including older listed properties with acres of grounds, to modern designs with the latest contemporary fittings.
Key covers and benefits:
- Worldwide All risk cover for contents, jewellery & watches.
- Full property appraisal or desktop equivalent. Never be knowingly underinsured.
- Agreed values for jewellery, watches and cars.
- New Acquisition cover, purchases are automatically covered from the outset.
- Defective title & Death of Artist.
- Alternative accommodation is on a similar property basis in the event the home becomes uninhabitable.
- Optional covers such as travel, UK second homes, foreign holiday homes, caravans & small craft are available.
- Market appreciation for specified fine art, antiques & collectables where the value of an item, pair or set has increased.
The benefit of a ‘High Net Worth’ insurance solution compared to a standard home insurance policy is that it can offer a bespoke cover tailored to your specific needs and requirements.
Policies available can be warranty free and generally offer higher inner policy limits for various cover extensions and individual items of value.
Why choose Pavey Group?
At Pavey Group we are committed to providing a personal bespoke service. Our Private Clients Account Manager likes nothing more than to discuss your requirements in the comfort of your own home, being able to gain a real understanding of your requirements. This insight will enable us to tailor our recommendations to your needs, using our carefully selected panel of insurers.
In the event of the unthinkable happening, we are here to :-
- Report the claim to your insurance company and deal with insurers, loss adjusters and other insurer appointed parties.
- Arrange an urgent site visit if required and if necessary arrange alternative accommodation for you
- Replace individual items which may have been lost or damaged, in some instances within 24 hours
For further advice and a quotation please contact us on: 0800 038 9733