Motor Insurance Back
Do you find yourself spending hours searching online for a quotation, unsure whether you have the correct level of cover in place? Car Insurance has never been more competitive, which is why we have negotiated great deals on behalf of our clients.
Our dedicated Personal Insurance team will take your full details and in turn offer you a quotation from a wide panel of insurers, arranging the right policy for you at a competitive premium.
What level of cover do I require?
- Comprehensive cover offers you the most protection and will cover you for Accidental Damage, Fire and Theft of your car as well as any third party damage. It can also include courtesy car cover.
- Third Party Fire and Theft covers the cost of damage and injuries to third parties plus the cost of repair replacement if your vehicle is stolen or catches fire.
- Third Party Only is the minimum cover you can have by law and covers the cost of damage and injuries to third parties.
Additional Motor Covers:
In addition to your motor policy we are also pleased to offer you the following optional covers:
- Vehicle Legal Protection Cover - If you are involved in a motor accident this will help you recover your uninsured losses such as; policy excess and compensation for any injuries you may have.
- GAP – If your vehicle is stolen or written off it is likely you will receive the current market value of your vehicle. This cover will pay the shortfall between the motor insurer’s settlement and the original invoice price paid for the vehicle.
- Breakdown – Roadside Rescue, Recovery, Onward Travel and European Cover can be arranged on your behalf via our preferred providers RAC and Call Assist.
Why choose Pavey Group for your car insurance?
Here at Pavey Group we have a small experienced team of sales and customer services advisers who will assess your requirements and make recommendations as to which product meets your needs. Our advisers will talk through the options available to you such as Protected No Claims Discount; drivers; personal or business use and the option to drive other vehicles not belonging to you on a Third Party Only basis.
In a world dominated by online facilities we believe that personal service is still appreciated by many which is why our team are on hand to assist with any questions, queries or amendments you may have throughout the year.
In the event of a claim, our dedicated in-house claims department will be on hand to offer advice and guidance.
For further advice relating to any aspect of your Car Insurance please contact us on: 0800 038 9733.