How we Manage Claims
Once a potential claim has been notified to our advisers, we will:
Validate your claim by checking your insurance policies:
We have a sound understanding of your cover, once we are clear that cover applies, we can negotiate with your insurance company on your behalf.
Notify your insurance company:
- Issue a claim form if necessary
- Establish if a Loss Adjuster should be appointed. If so make a recommendation to your insurer as to who would be our preferred choice.
- Attend the Loss Adjuster’s visit to represent your interest, if appropriate.
- Make your Account Manager aware of your claim.
- Email confirmation to you that your claim has been notified and advise you of the next steps. We will let you know if we require any additional information relating the claim, or we may request estimates/invoices at this time.
Manage your claim:
- We operate an efficient diary system and adhere to strict internal service standards.
- We will liaise with insurers, loss adjusters and other insurer appointed parties. We understand how each insurer works and will challenge where necessary on your behalf, keeping your claim on track.
- Throughout the entire process we are on hand to answer any queries or concerns you may have.
TOP TIPS FROM Our Claims Adviser's
- Notify us as soon as reasonably possible, early notification is paramount.
- Write down as much information as possible whilst it is fresh in your mind.
- Drive all communication though your Claims Adviser at Pavey Group; we will manage everything for you and ensure that we receive regular updates from your insurer or the Loss Adjuster.
- If you have any questions please ask us, we are always happy to assist. It really is important that you feel informed and reassured throughout the claims process.
For further advice or to report a claim please contact your team on:
|Torquay: 01803 652 065||Exeter: 01392 880 033|
Sign up to our newsletter featuring updates at Pavey Group and informative industry news.