General Terms and Conditions relating to Competitions and Prize Draws
- For all Prize Draws and Competitions no purchase is required as a condition of entry.
- Entries must be received by Pavey Group on or before midnight on the closing date of the competition or prize draw.
- The prize is as detailed on the promotion.
- Only one entry per household is allowed.
- Entries must be submitted on a Competition Entry Form. Damaged, defaced, photocopied or incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- Personal data will be captured for the purposes of the competition and may later be used for sending information about Pavey Group products and services. This data will be used by Pavey Group Ltd alone and will not be passed on to third parties. You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time.
- The promoter is not responsible for any lost, delayed, damaged or incomplete entries.
- Competitions and prize draws are open to all members of the general public aged 18 years or over with the exception of employees and their families of Pavey Group Ltd and associated parties.
- There is no cash alternative and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- The winner will be drawn by Pavey Group and will be notified within 28 days of the closing date.
- The winner may be asked to take part in publicity.
- The winners details can be obtained by contacting Pavey Group, Burrator House, Peninsula Park, Rydon Lane, Exeter, EX2 7NT.
- Our competitions are open to residents of the UK only.
- Competitions are administered by Pavey Group Ltd and the rules outlined are governed by UK law.
- Should events arise that render any competition impossible due to reasons beyond our control we cannot accept any liability as a result thereof.
- We reserve the right to change, cancel or amend any part of the competition at any time.
- Entry into our competition will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Sign up to our newsletter featuring updates at Pavey Group and informative industry news.