Looking for personal advice & cover?
0800 038 9733

Smallholders Back

Smallholder Insurance

A smallholding often begins as a home with land, then over time grows into a hobby or even a small business and is typically less than 50 acres.  Our smallholder’s policy has been developed to bridge the gap between home insurance and policies aimed at full time working farms.

We can provide insurance protection that covers your home, business and livestock, all under one convenient policy. Cover can also accommodate the more common diversifications such as camping and caravanning and farm gate sales.

We can arrange cover for:

  • Your Home: Buildings and Contents
  • Farm Buildings & Contents
  • Produce
  • Farm Machinery
  • Farm Land
  • Poultry and Livestock
  • Public and Employers Liability
  • Legal protection

We are experienced in arranging tailored insurance solutions for smallholders, ensuring value for money and a first class service.

There will be instances when a Farm policy will be more suitable to you, your business and the activities you undertake. Diversifying into other areas such as hosting private shoots and holding farm open days is something we need to be aware at the outset of arranging your insurance or at the time when you are considering diversification.

Why choose Pavey Group for your smallholder insurance?

Taking the time to understand the exact cover you require, whether it involves insuring farm buildings, machinery, a single quad bike, livestock or your home. Our experienced insurance advisers will ensure that your insurance cover is adequate for the activities you undertake as a smallholder. Should you need to make a claim, our claims team will be there to manage your claim on your behalf.

For further advice relating to any aspect of your insurance please contact us on: 0333 2026504.