Self-Catering Holiday Lets Back
Cottagesure was created 18 years ago by Pavey Group as a bespoke solution specifically for owners of individual holiday homes and holiday cottage complexes throughout the UK. The product is regarded as market leading in respect of the particularly wide cover it offers, with the policy being underwritten by global award winning Insurer – Royal & Sun Alliance.
Holiday Let Insurance - Cover Explained
The policy has been designed to protect holiday let property owners and automatically includes the following:-
- Buildings and Contents – Including accidental damage caused by guests and pets, plus subsidence and landslip as standard.
- Full Theft Cover – There are no forcible and violent entry restriction so theft by guest is also covered.
- Loss of Rental Income – Following insured damage to the property, plus a range of extensions including denial of access, failure of utilities and pollution of beaches.
- Public Liability – Liability cover provided for your guests and members of the public.
- Employers Liability – Liability cover for any employees of the business.
- Legionellosis Liability – Liability for injury caused by legionellosis.
- Legal Expenses – Including a legal helpline, employment disputes, eviction costs, contract disputes and property protection.
- Equipment Breakdown – This includes the repair or replacement of key equipment such as boilers and swimming pool plant.
Why Choose Pavey Group for your holiday let insurance?
Our Cottagesure scheme is operated by the Leisuresure division of Pavey Group who specialise in providing insurance solutions for the Leisure and Tourism industry both in the West Country and nationally. Whilst we undertake significant web marketing, we love to talk to our customers and very much pride ourselves on offering a friendly personal service by our qualified, experienced staff.
To arrange a review of your Holiday Let insurance, please contact the team on: 0800 038 9733. Alternatively, you can obtain a quote online by visting the Cottagesure website: