Manufacturing & Wholesale Back
The world of manufacturing is extremely diverse and complex. Finding the right insurance for the activities you undertake can at times be a struggle. Whether you’re in the business of building machinery, food production or metal casting, we understand that no two manufacturers are the same. At Pavey Group we have the experience of catering for a broad range of disciplines, providing us a great insight and the ability to fully understand the issues you may face in your industry.
With over 40 years of experience in providing bespoke insurance solutions, we can minimise the distractions to the day to day running of your operations, giving you peace of mind that you have the correct level of insurance in place to protect your business. Our dedicated teams have the technical expertise to advise you on your individual requirements and tailor cover which can include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Business interruption – Covering the loss of income your business may incur as a result of an unexpected event such as a Fire, Storm or Flood.
- Engineering Inspection – Your machinery will play an important part in the day to day running of your activities. In addition to Business Interruption cover, Engineering cover can be arranged to assist with the maintenance and smooth running of your machinery, reducing the risk of any unexpected breakdowns. Please note that some items will require Statutory Inspection by Law.
- Employers Liability – Providing cover for your employees should they suffer an injury whilst carrying out their duties for the business.
- Public and Products Liability – Providing cover for any accident, injury or damage to a third party as a result of your negligence. This could be the result of a defective or faulty product which your business has manufactured or supplied. Professional Indemnity cover is also available if you provide advice, design or services.
- Goods In Transit – Covering your goods & products during transportation across the UK & potentially worldwide.
Have you considered Cyber Insurance?
If you store important customer data electronically, have you identified the potential risks that could affect your business as a result of a cyber-attack or data breach? What protection do you have in place? Learn more.
Why choose Pavey Group?
We understand that in a world dominated by online facilities and large call centres, our clients’ value consistent service from dedicated points of contact. You will be allocated a dedicated Account Manager and/or Account Handler, who will be available to give advice, arrange your insurance programme, make amendments to your policies and provide day to day service as and when you require - Offering you insurance that is as bespoke as your business.
Once you have cover in place, our dedicated claims team will be on-hand if the worst should happen, managing your claim from notification to settlement. We understand how each insurer works and will challenge where necessary on your behalf, keeping your claim on track. Throughout the entire process we are on hand to answer any queries or concerns you may have.
For further advice relating to any aspect of your insurance please contact us on:
|Torquay: 01803 652000||Exeter: 01392 880000|