Posts Tagged: theft
Tips to Deter Burglars
- If you are hosting a Halloween or bonfire night party in you
back garden make sure front windows and doors are locked.
- Leave a radio and lights on to give the impression that people
are at home.
- Use a timer switch to turn lights on as it gets dark.
- Avoid telling strangers who know your address – such as
delivery men – that your house is likely to be empty.
- Put your car and bikes in your garage or out of the way for the
night and don’t leave your keys in an obvious place.
- Move garden ornaments and potted plants from...