Posts Tagged: Mortgage
Posted by Sam Eynon on March 20th 2015 in Financial
Following this weeks Budget Announcement by George Osborn, our Independent Financial Adviser Carly Tombs has commented on the announced ISA changes which will come into effect in Autumn 2015.
If you’re a first time buyer, you can save up to £200 a month towards your first home with a Help to Buy ISA and the government will boost the ISA by providing a £50 bonus for every £200 you save. You can receive a bonus of up to £3,000.How the Help to Buy ISA Works
- New Accounts will be available for 4 years, but once you have opened an account there is no limit on how...
Posted by Cheryl Phillips on October 27th 2014 in Financial, General News, Insurance
- It allows you to release a tax free lump sum from your property to spend as you wish. You can boost your retirement in-come, allowing you to enjoy your retirement, whether that be on holidays, home improvements, a new car or helping out loved ones.
- You can opt to have the interest added onto the loan each month, without you having to pay a monthly payment back to the provider.
- It allows you to live in your property for as long as you wish.
- It can potentially allow you to draw further funds down at a later date, without further approval.
- The Rate of...
Posted by Cheryl Phillips on June 30th 2014 in Financial, General News
Following the 2014 budget announcements, an increased level of interest is emerging from clients as to the options now available relating to pensions and retirement planning. The changes are primarily around flexibility and allowing individuals to have control over their pension income in retirement. The government proposes that there will be no requirement to purchase an annuity and no restrictions on the amount of income that can be drawn from the accumulated fund. But will this help you?Planning for Retirement
When planning for retirement, it's important that you take into consideration all of your assets. For some of us, after working...